Friday 24 August 2007

The Man I Love

On Saturday... I am going out with my cousin to Inego again.... we KNOW that Tony and Sean will be there. We are going to look desirable and feminine at the same time... Well I am. I have decided to wear a short pumpkin bottom dress that tucks itself sensually under my bottom, it is silk and swishy, and gold too which goes brilliantly with my caramel skin, I'm wearing my Gold Oasis shoes and hopefully I'll find a gold bag somewhere.
Tony likes my legs and bum, which the dress compliments more than anything else...well my breasts as well obviously but he's not much of a boob man i don't think.
My cousin thinks I'm asking for trouble in enticing him but I think it will be good for him to hear the word NO. he shall not have me that night. He shall have to wait, I have no intention of yielding to him this time. My mother thinks I should keep him hungry for me for about another week before giving him a hint that i am still slightly interested in him..... She said it would be very stupid of me to let him know that I am in love with him and desire to marry him have lots of sex and babies with him. Have I mentioned that he is perfect for me? I think I have.

About the picture, was very bored and browsing through Google images and stumbled across it. It is a perfect example of our height difference as well as our intimacy.

I have spent the whole day being worried about Saturday and worried about my dress and worried about money. Until I saw that picture, when i saw that picture all i could do was smile and think about him. His masculinity and love of the fact that I am both feminine and submissive. He has always dominated me, I have always let him and always enjoyed it when I did. He was rough and I loved it. But his desire to give me pleasure was what I loved most. He never intended to hurt me unless I asked him to specifically. Even then he was always nervous about whether he was hurting me too much. He was very well endowed, and it sometimes made it difficult for us to get completely wild because he didn't always know his own strength, and I am small at only 5ft 4 and he is at least 6ft 1. He was more than capable of hurting me without realising it, which sometimes happened.
Thinking of our experiences together made me shiver, he was the best sex I'd ever had and always made me orgasm at least twice. I was always determined in seeking out my orgasms and he loved to watch me, it turned him on and in doing that made it more likely that he would spur me on.... I desire him more than I have desired anything.
He is a lover, a man and the most intimate person I've ever met. He has flaws obviously, he is proud, sometimes arrogant and has a way of shutting himself down so you can look into his eyes and see absolutely nothing. Which always infuriated me, there were times when i wanted to hit him because of it.

But I love him anyway. I even love his arrogance sometimes..... He will desire me on Saturday. He always desires me.

No comments: