Tuesday 21 August 2007

In Love In London

In the morning it rained. I had some tea. It is always lovely when it rains in London. It feels strange to me if it is excruciatingly hot here. I like the mildly hot summers and the wet Autumns, the icy Winters and the moist Springs.
So when it rained this morning I just sat with my tea.

And thought about Tony.

I have never been in love before so this is new to me. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to write about him.... I can say that he is perfect for me.

He is sensitive, but masculine.

He is passionate about dance.

He is an artist. Like me.

He is British. Like me.

Tall dark and handsome, he has always been such a lovely dark chocolate colour.....


I wanted to go out in the rain today but had too much to do. So I stayed indoors and watched with my tea.


Still thinking about him.


No comments: