Friday 31 August 2007

Uncertain

I found out a about an hour ago that my Grandmother was back in hospital. She had been sent home about two weeks ago, they thought she was fine, but now she has gone back in and no one will tell me or my cousins what's wrong with her, or when they think she will be let out again. My Dad said that I may have to prepare myself for the worst. I don't know how to do that.


My nan has been there my whole life as an unshakable rock, to hold the entire family together. birthday celebrations, Christmas, Easter Wednesday nights and every other Sunday night is spent at her house eating her food and enjoying her company and humour.


Everything will change if she dies. Where will we spend Christmas or my nineteenth birthday? I always had this image of her being there to see me married, all old and frail yes but there none the less....

No comments: