Wednesday 15 August 2007

More on me...

I am a black teenage girl, with an obsession for chocolate and writing.

I live in London, with my mum and little brother.

Have the shittiest taste in men.

Have the usual string of not nice boyfriends, but am starting to see a lovely guy called James

I have the oddest taste in music.

Girls in general don't tend to like me very much so I only have close friends. which is bollocks because half of them have gone on holiday for the summer and the select few that are here are being very boring.

I don't really watch TV unless for select programmes like: Family Guy, Greys Anatomy, Charmed, CSI and the Simpsons.

I love jeans, especially levi... and converses....

I do not get the Harry Potter craze... it's not like they're going to stop printing the fucking books is it? Not like the cinema where things stop showing, or sales where they run out of stock and may not make them again, they will still make them....FOREVER. Don't get me wrong I LOVE the books but you wont catch me queuing up outside fucking books etc. at six in the fucking morning, I'll order online thanks.



Anyway that's all I can think of for now... so more tomorrow.



Arrivederci i miei amori

No comments: